Friday

Nesting in for Fall

As the cool winds blow into Texas to end summer, my Northern spirit yearns for sweaters, scarves and snow. Unfortunately, in central Texas, those days are few and scattered. Here's what I'm dreaming will be useful this year...
Special edition two sided felted scarf in blue and dark dark grey from Karlita, the maker of whimsical, colorful scarves

brown nuno felted muffler shawl wrap
This rich beauty comes from AkinaMina in Korea

victorians pillow - john
A little whimsy to cuddle up with on a cold night, from CommonDecency

Yardage - Handprinted Linen Fabric
Fabric that inspires me to make a Modern Duvet from Maramiki in Chicago

Hand Blown Glass  bottle
And, the perfect glass for storing my homemade Framboise/Kir (Raspberry liqueur) by
RVA glass in Chicago

Want to join me in a perfect Winter Tradition? It's perfect for breakfast on Christmas or New Year's Day,  or just because! Here's a great recipe from RecipeZaar

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

10nekk@ said...

I am such a fan of your photography! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ;) I hope I can start posting on it more often but between work, the boys and Etsy, it's hard to find the time!